XPECT Solutions, Inc. (Xpect) has built a strong reputation by supporting our clients in meeting their strategic goals and mission objectives. We provide high quality resources for a wide range of IT and security solutions at best-value pricing. Our success is built on a solid foundation of well-vetted, highly technical personnel, a disciplined project management approach, and an overarching commitment to customer service. We develop, test, deploy, and support exceptional solutions that enhance system functionality, while maximizing reliability and availability, and ensure the tightest security.
Our talented team is cleared at various levels and is certified in dozens of industry-recognized certifications. The Xpect team is certified in physical security products and technologies, such as, Andover Controls, Bosch, SIS, Hirsch Electronics, Fiber Patrol, Pelco, Airship, Siqura/TKH, Radiation Monitoring Systems, Radionics, Optellios, Draka-Molex, Adtran, and Meru. Our staff’s IT certifications include: CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, JNCIA, MCSA, MCP, CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker, CompTIA Security +, Network +, and A+, PMP, Certified ScrumMaster, ITIL Foundations, CCA, BCC, ACMP, ACMA, and ACDX. Xpect focuses on the quality, not quantity, of our staff placed on our contracts. We empower our team to deliver reliable, significant, “right-sized” solutions.
Xpect’s core strengths and expertise in network and physical security have helped our customers build and maintain environments that provide the performance, reliability, and security that is fundamental in supporting our customer’s critical missions.
- Measure success by how well our solution meets client business objectives
- Establish long-term partnerships with clients
- Develop intimate knowledge of client business
- Leverage internal technical resources to maximize ROI
- Utilize our client-centric culture to grow beyond traditional vendor relationships
Culture of Growth: The Values
- Best of Breed / Top talent recruiting model
- Client focused
- Open communication
- Win-Win partnerships with clients and vendors
- Team oriented
- Focus on professional development and growth